Advanced Control System:
1. HMI human-machine interactive touch screen, display temperature, liquid level, temperature curve and alarm
2. Important events such as temperature, alarm, liquid nitrogen fill, can be checked, and can also download
through USB disk.
3. Various alarms, and the alarm information can be stored and downloaded through the USB disk.
4. Operating data, such as temperature and liquid level, can be stored for up to 10 years.
5. Optimized structure design to achieve the best sample storage density and save space.
1. Multiple capacity freezers, from 175L to 600L, 2.0ml vials storage capacity from 10,000 to 40,500.
2. Excellent temperature uniformity and stability, enabling samples to be stored at controlled cryogenic environment.
3. Excellent vacuum performance and structural design ensure minimum liquid nitrogen consumption and lower
4. Advanced temperature, liquid level monitoring and alarm system, and can realize remote monitoring.
5. Automatic supply of liquid nitrogen, safe and labor-saving.
6. The liquid nitrogen supply system is controlled by multiple solenoid valves, which can effectively prevent the
overflow of liquid nitrogen and sample contamination caused by high LN2 level.
7. Manual filling available under special circumstances.
8. Compatible with vapor phase and liquid phase storage modes, users can choose according to their needs.
9. The optimized mechanism design realizes high-density storage to save space.
1. Defog function, easier to find samples and shorten lid opening time.
2. The remote alarm interface can be connected to the central alarm system.
3. Optional backup battery in case of power failure.
4. Optional vacuum jacketed hose for lower liquid nitrogen consumption.
5. Optional vapor platform, for vapor phase storage of bio-specimen.